Rewards and Discounts
- $100 with a new First Choice Checking Account with Direct Deposit*
- 0.25% APR discount on auto loans
- 0.25% APR discount on credit cards with no annual fee**
- 15,000 Bonus Points on a new VISA Platinum Rewards Card
- $200 off closing costs on eligible mortgages
- Additional 0.10% APY on new share certificates
An Abundance of Benefits
- FREE VISA credit card, with no annual fee
- FREE online and mobile banking
- FREE bill pay
- FREE box of checks each year
- FREE analysis and discounts from Deseret First Investments and Deseret Insurance Agency***
Who Is Eligible?
- Corporation of the President of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Corporation of the Presiding Bishop of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Beehive Clothing Mills
- Beneficial Financial Group
- Bonneville Communications
- Bonneville International Corporation
- Brigham Young University
- Brigham Yound University-Idaho
- Church Education System
- Deseret Book Company
- Deseret Digital Media
- Deseret Management Corporation
- Deseret Mutual Benefits Administrators
- Deseret News
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Kirton & McConkie
- Lakeview Hospital
- LDS Business College
- LDS Distribution Services
- LDS Family Services
- South Davis Community Hospital
- Temple Square Hospitality Corporation
- Utah Property Management
*You will receive the $100 bonus within thirty (30) days of opening your First Choice Checking account and making your first direct deposit. The $100 bonus will be treated as interest income for tax reporting purposes. Valid only for new First Choice Checking accounts. Limit one $100 bonus per member.
**DFCU credit cards range from 8.9% to 18.00% APR depending on factors such as your credit worthiness and the type of card you choose. Our credit cards have a 1% foreign transaction fee on purchases and a 1.5% cash advance fee.
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership and eligibility required. OAC.
***Investments are not obligations of the credit union, do involve risk, are not federally insured by the NCUA and are not guaranteed by DFCU.