The following benefits for Corporate Advantage Account eligible include:
- $100 with new First Choice Checking Account*
- .25% APR discount on auto loans
- .25% APR discount on credit cards with no annual fee
- $200 off closing costs on eligible mortgages
- Additional .10% APY on new Share Certificates
- 15,000 Bonus Points on a new FREE VISA Platinum Rewards Card
- FREE VISA Debit Card
- FREE VISA Credit Card
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE box of checks each year
- FREE on-site financial training seminar
- FREE analysis and discounts from Deseret First Investments and Deseret Insurance Agency**
*$100 reward given within 30 days after direct deposit is received in the new account; based on eligible checking account criteria and six months minimum requirement. Free bill pay subject to monthly usage.
**Investment and Insurance products are not obligations of the credit union, do involve risk; they are not federally insured by the NCUA nor guaranteed by DFCU.
MISSION SAVINGS FUND:
Who can benefit from this account?
- Parents looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for their children
- Teenagers planning to serve a mission
- Grandparent/family member/friend looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for a youth
- Adults planning to serve a senior mission
- Higher Savings Rate
- Unlimited Deposits (direct deposit, automatic transfers, etc.)
- No Minimum Deposit
- Designed for long-term savings
- Higher rate for up to $15,000, Regular Savings rate for balances over $15,000
Membership and eligibility required. Terms and conditions apply. Federally insured by NCUA. For youth/minor accounts, bring in the minor’s social security card or bring their SSN and a birth certificate.
Whatever your retirement plans may include - touring the coasts, serving a mission, or visiting grandchildren around the country - we can take the stress out of planning with retirement savings options.
Tax deductible contributions with interest earnings tax-deferred until withdrawal.**
Tax free interest earnings with a qualified distribution**
Retirement Plan Rollovers
Whether you're moving a 401(k) from a previous job, consolidating all of your retirement accounts into one manageable account, or just making sure you have the right mix of investments, Deseret First has the right IRA for you.
- Long-term savings.
- Tax advantages*.
- Pain-free management.
- Recently increased contribution limits.
- Savings and Share Certificate options.
- IRAs are federally insured by the NCUA up $250,000 separate from other deposit accounts.
- Membership and eligibility.
- Must be under 70½ to make out-of-pocket contributions to Traditional IRAs.
- IRS requires annual withdrawals from Traditional IRAs starting at age 70½ from.
**Consult your tax advisor