ATTENTION: If you have NOT logged into Online Banking in the past year Click HERE to register as a New User.
If you have logged into the old Online Banking in the past year follow the steps below the FIRST TIME you log into the New Online Banking.
- Click HERE. Under the title "ONLINE BANKING” enter your EXISTING Member # or your EXISTING Username and click "Login”.
- Enter your NEW Temporary Password. NOTE: Your Temporary Password was sent to the email address you have on file with DFCU. If you are unable to locate the email with your Temporary Password, Click the "Forgot Password” link and a new Temporary Password will be emailed to the address on record with DFCU.
- Create a Permanent Password to replace the Temporary Password. The password you create must have a minimum of eight (8) characters and must contain at least one (1) upper case letter, one (1) lower case letter and one (1) number.
- Answer five (5) Security Questions and choose to authenticate the computer you are on. When you authenticate another computer, tablet or smartphone, you will be required to answer two (2) of the five (5) Security Questions you set up. If you choose NOT to authenticate the devices you are on, you will be required to answer two (2) Security Questions every time you log in.
- Pick an image and enter a phrase. These will be seen every time you log in.
- Make sure you have confirmed your correct email address in case you forget your password or you have been locked out of the online banking system. A Temporary Password is sent to the email address on record with DFCU.
- Continue on to use the Mobile App. Go to your app store, iTunes or Google Play, search for Deseret First Credit Union and download the app to your device.