Share Secured Loans are a perfect way to establish or rebuild credit. If you have funds to deposit, you may want to consider a Share Secure Loan.
How a Share Secured Loan Works
- Funds are deposited into a savings account.
- Money is dispersed to you as cash, check, VISA or deposit.
- Monthly payments required.
- No minimum amount required.
- Your choice of term length from available Share Certificates.
- APR on loan is 3.00% higher than savings account interest rate.
- Option to place funds on a VISA and use as a prepaid card.
- Earn income on deposit.
- No initiation or prepayment fees.
- Membership and eligibility.
- Credit approval.
For questions or to apply, call 801-456-7000 or 1-800-326-3328, M-F, 9 am-7pm, Sat. 9-2pm, or visit a Deseret First Branch.