Mission Savings FundUT Credit Union
We created the Mission Savings Fund to effectively help future missionaries learn how to manage their finances and save enough money for full-time missionary service. We are proud to continue offering this product! The purpose of the product remains the same, to help the young save, learn financial management, and be able to pay for their mission. The Mission Savings Fund is back with a few adjustments to better help future missionaries.
Designed for Future Missionaries
Perfect For Any Situation
- Parents looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for their child/children
- Teenagers planning to serve a mission
- Grandparent/family member/friend looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for a youth
Missionary Savings Fund Rates
|Term||Standard Rates||Loyalty Rates|
|$0 - $15,000||1.83%||1.85||2.33%||2.35%|
- Must be 22 or younger to open a Mission Savings Fund
- For youth/minor accounts, bring in the minor’s social security card or bring their social security number and a birth certificate.
- Membership and Eligibility required. Terms and conditions apply. Federally insured by NCUA.
- One free withdrawal allowed every 6 months. A $25.00 fee is assessed for additional withdrawals within the 6-month time frame.
- All account holders under the age of 22 will automatically receive the loyalty rate.
- All members will have the opportunity to qualify for loyalty rates on the Mission Savings Fund to learn more about how to qualify for loyalty membership visit our Loyalty Benefits page.
For questions or to apply, call 801-456-7000 or 1-800-326-3328 weekdays: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-2pm or visit any UT Credit Union Deseret First Branch.
*Rates quoted as annual percentage yield (APY). The APY applies to balances beginning at $0.01. Fees could reduce earnings. Rates subject to change after account opening.