At Deseret First we understand it’s a financial sacrifice to serve a mission. We developed the Mission Savings Fund to empower future missionaries and give them the best tool possible for saving!
Designed For Future Missionaries
- Higher Savings Rate
- Unlimited Deposits (direct deposit, automatic transfers, etc.)
- No Minimum Deposit
- Designed for long-term savings
- Higher rate for up to $15,000, Regular Savings rate for balances over $15,000
Perfect For Any Situation
- Parents looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for their children
- Teenagers planning to serve a mission
- Grandparent/family member/friend looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for a youth
- Adults planning to serve a senior mission
For questions or to apply, call 801-456-7000 or 1-800-326-3328 weekdays: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-2pm or visit any Deseret First Branch.
Membership and eligibility required. Terms and conditions apply. Federally insured by NCUA. For youth/minor accounts, bring in the minor’s social security card or bring their SSN and a birth certificate.
Mission Savings Fund Rates:
|$0 - $15,000||2.315%||2.34%|