Requirements for joining DFCU
Our Field of Membership
Every credit union has a defined Field of Membership. Fields of Membership range from specific employers, church affiliations, social groups to regions. Our Field of Membership includes members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, those who work for the Church, and their immediate family members. We also serve other companies affiliated with the Church. See the many ways you can qualify for membership at Deseret First below.Check the employer list
Want to join DFCU?
When you join Deseret First you get less fees, better rates and become an owner of the Credit Union. You can’t get those perks at a bank. Check out how you can qualify to join us.
Which employers does DFCU serve?
Deseret First has been supporting employment-based financial services since our beginnings in 1955. That’s over 60 years of dedication! We serve employees of the following organizations, along with their families.
- Ag Reserves
- Beneficial Life Insurance Company
- Bonneville Communications
- Bonneville International Corporation
- Brigham Young University Provo, Idaho, & Hawaii
- City Creek Reserve
- Deseret Book Company
- Deseret Digital Media
- Deseret Management Corporation (DMC)
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (DMBA)
- Deseret News
- Farmland Reserve
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Kirton McConkie
- KSL TV and Radio
- Lakeview Hospital
- LDS Business College
- Property Reserve
- Seagull Book
- South Davis Community Hospital
- Suburban Land Reserve
- Temple Square Hospitality Corporation
- Utah Property Management Associates (UPMA)