FHA, VA, USDA Mortgages
Conditional loan options
Do you have less-than-perfect credit? No need to feel discouraged. Because we still have options for you! You may qualify to buy or refinance a home with the FHA. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan Program insures mortgages to stimulate the market. As a result, DFCU offers competitive rates and simpler qualifications. In particular, this is an excellent option for those with limited funds or a low credit score.
- Credit scores as low as 680
- Adjustable-rate terms: 5-years
- Fixed-rate term options: 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30-year
- You can put as little as 3.5% down
- Cash-out refinance available: up to 80% loan to value
The Veterans Administration (VA) Loan Program can open doors for military members. DFCU is proud to support those serving and who have served our country. Veterans and active duty personnel can buy or refinance with low rates and fees. Thus giving them and their families an opportunity to establish their safe homestead.
- Adjustable rate: 5-year term
- Fixed-rate options: 15 or 30-year terms
- Up to 100% financing available
The US Department of Agriculture supports those looking to purchase a home in a rural area. Subsequently assisting low-to-moderate income residents in buying a new home. We provide affordable interest rates and loan terms through 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage financing. Thus allowing small communities to grow in ways they otherwise couldn’t!
- 30-year, fixed term only
- 100% financing available
- Property must be in a rural area. to see if your location will qualify.
- USDA loans are primarily for purchases rather than refinancing