Employer Group Perks
Exclusive benefits for affiliates
What are Employer Group Perks?
Employer Group Perks are extra advantages for employees who work at our associate companies. Our main partner is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its affiliates. Find out who qualifies by clicking the link below. Or continue reading for a list of discounts these employees receive!
Rewards and discounts include:
You can receive all these conveniences at no cost:
- VISA credit card, with no annual fee
- online & mobile banking
- bill pay
- box of checks per year
- analysis and discounts from Deseret First Wealth Management***
- quotes from Deseret Insurance Agency
Apply online today! For questions or to apply directly with a representative, call 801-456-7000 or 800-326-3328. Available weekdays: 8am–7pm, Sat: 9am–2pm. Additionally, you may visit any Deseret First Branch.
Who is eligible?
- Ag Reserves
- Beneficial Life Insurance Company
- Bonneville Communications
- Bonneville International Corporation
- Brigham Young University Provo, Idaho & Hawaii
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (The Corporation of the President or Presiding Bishopric)
- City Creek Reserve
- Deseret Book Company
- Deseret Digital Media
- Deseret Management Corporation (DMC)
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (DMBA)
- Deseret News
- Farmland Reserve
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Kirton McConkie
- KSL TV and Radio
- Lakeview Hospital
- LDS Business College
- Property Reserve
- Seagull Book
- South Davis Community Hospital
- Surburban Land Reserve
- Temple Square Hospitality Corporation
- Utah Property Management Associates (UPMA)
Questions or suggestions?
We’d love to hear from you! Our team can visit and teach your employees about financial literacy, available perks, and more. Contact us to learn more about how we can help your employees!