VISA Debit Cards
Quick, simple, secure payments
Checking Account Basics
Get an account
Our debit cards include:
Debit Cards vs Credit Cards
How do I know which is best for me?
Debit and credit cards function in a very similar way. So it can be easy to interchange the terms. But we can help you make the distinction. If you’re still unsure which option will be the best fit for you, why not run the numbers? We have a checking account rewards calculator so that you can maximize your benefits.
- Uses your own funds that you’ve deposited
- Purchase limit defined by the amount in your account
- Easier to control your spending
- Requires a pin number
- Allows cash back from retailers
- Borrows funds from the card lender
- Credit limit set by the issuer
- Shows on your credit report
- Interest accrues on unpaid balances
- 1.5% fee on cash advances
Lost or stolen card?