Mission Savings Fund
I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a cent or two…
Perfect For Those Preparing to Serve
- parents setting up a Mission Savings Fund for their children
- teenagers planning to serve a mission
- grandparent / family members / friends looking to set up a Mission Savings Fund for a youth
- adults planning to serve a mission
|Savings Amount||Rate||APY||Loyalty Rate||Loyalty APY|
Rates quoted as annual percentage yield (APY). The APY applies to balances beginning at $0.01. Fees could reduce earnings. Rates subject to change after account opening. Additional products and rates are listed here.
Designed for Future Missionaries
- Membership and eligibility required.
- For youth/minor accounts, bring in the minor’s social security card or bring their social security number and birth certificate.
- One free withdrawal allowed every 6 months. A $25.00 fee is charged for additional withdrawals within the 6-month time frame.
Membership and eligibility required. Terms and conditions apply. Accounts are federally insured by the NCUA. *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Higher rate APY is up to $15,000; regular rate over $15,000.
Help other LDS Missionaries!Many missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints get a call, but don’t have the ability to buy all the supplies needed for their mission. The Deseret First Charitable Foundation helps these missionaries get the supplies they need. We buy anything from shoes, suits, and dresses, to luggage and books! Donate today so we can give to missionaries who need a little extra help so they are able to serve!
About our Charity