Carve out your place in the world
Lot Loan Options
Right place — Right time — Right funds.
A lot loan – also referred to as a land loan – is used to buy a plot of land. Finding the perfect piece of property is an important key to building the right home. Getting a lot loan is a great option if you’re not quite ready to build but know where you’d like to be. Deseret First can keep your payments low while you plan out your dream home.
Lot Loan Highlights:
- 3 or 5-year term options
- Payments amortized over 30 years
- Balloon payments include a lump sum due at the end of the term
- Requires 20% down payment
- Available for primary or secondary residences
- Easy transfer to a DFCU Construction Loan
|3-year Balloon (30-year amortization)
|5-year Balloon (30-year amortization)
The annual percentage rate (APR) listed above represents our best available rate. Further, your individual rate may be higher depending upon your creditworthiness. Offer subject to change. OAC. Additional products and rates are listed here.