Online Payments & Transfers
Financial resources and how to use them
Banking at Your Fingertips
Simplify your recurring payments
Experience worry-free due dates every month!Through Bill Pay in Online Banking or the Mobile App, you can set up recurring disbursements to save you time, money, and stress. You’ll remain in control of your finances, all while automating those menial tasks.
How to set up Bill Pay:
What you’ll enjoy from using Bill Pay:
- Reduce your check writing
- No need to manage bills on countless websites
- Handle all your payments in one convenient hub
- Opt to automatically send payments as often as you like
- Eliminate the worry of missing a payment
Transfer Your Funds Online
Online Loan Payments with FastPay
Loan Payments with your card.You can use FastPay to make a loan payment. FastPay allows you to pay your loan with a debit or credit card! It takes less than 5 minutes making it quick, secure and easy to pay your loan! There is a $10 fee when you use FastPay. But don’t worry! There are free options as well. See how to make a loan payment for free through online banking above. Here are the two ways to use FastPay:
- Create an account using your DFCU account number to save your payment information in FastPay and make one time or recurring payments.
- Use Express Pay without registering to make one time payments.