Flexibility for Everyone
Stretch your budget with DFCU
Online Banking Login
Benefits of Skip-A-Pay
How to Skip a Payment
- Log in to your Online Banking Account.
- Click the Skip-A-Pay widget (looks like the picture below).
- Follow the prompts to let us know which loan you’re wanting to skip.
- You’re finished and have a little extra room in your budget for that month!
Steps within Online BankingWe’ve created the following slideshow in case you need a little extra guidance! It includes the steps you need to take once you’ve selected the Skip-A-Pay widget in Online Banking.
- Loans must be current to take part
- You must be one of the owners on the loan
- The fee associated with skipping payments is waived at this time
- Your DFCU accounts cannot be overdrawn for more than 30 days
- Your DFCU accounts cannot be overdrawn more than $950
- The loan you want to skip a payment on cannot have been delinquent for a period of 60 days within the last 6 months
- Cannot have a CPI (Collateral Protection Insurance) in place on the loan you want to skip
- Loan you want to skip must be open at least 120 days previous