Financial safety and security
What is LendShield?
Call us today to get started: 801-923-6176
What does LendShield cover?
Who is eligible?
- short and long term closed-end loans (auto loans, RV loans, etc)
- open-end consumer credit plans (credit cards, overdrafts, etc)
- unsecured lines of credit
- home equity lines of credit
- second mortgages
LifePlus Details and Benefits
- Hospitalization covers a member if they’re admitted to a hospital for at least 48 consecutive hours. It will cancel 3 protected payments up to $3,000.
- Accidental dismemberment provides coverage for external, violent, and accidents that result in the total irrecoverable loss of sight, a foot, or a hand. Coverage will cancel up to 100% of the protected balance up to $100,000*
- Terminal illness covers a member who receives a certified diagnosis of a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less. It will cover 100% of the protected balance up to $100,000
- Family medical leave covers an unpaid leave of absence from employment for at least 14 consecutive days to care for a family member as defined by the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act.**
- loss of life of a non-protected dependent provides coverage upon the death of a dependent that was claimed on tax returns in the past two years. This will cancel 3 protected payments up to $3,000.
- Helps you avoid financial hardship in times of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
- Protects your credit rating after unfortunate life events.
- Affordable premium included in your loan payment.
- Add or cancel at any time.