- Hospitalization covers a member if they’re admitted to a hospital for at least 48 consecutive hours. It will cancel 3 protected payments up to $3,000.
- Accidental dismemberment provides coverage for external, violent, and accidents that result in the total irrecoverable loss of sight, a foot, or a hand. Coverage will cancel up to 100% of the protected balance up to $100,000*
- Terminal illness covers a member who receives a certified diagnosis of a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less. It will cover 100% of the protected balance up to $100,000
- Family medical leave covers an unpaid leave of absence from employment for at least 14 consecutive days to care for a family member as defined by the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act.**
- loss of life of a non-protected dependent provides coverage upon the death of a dependent that was claimed on tax returns in the past two years. This will cancel 3 protected payments up to $3,000.
*Accidental Coverage for members over age 70 will cancel 25% of protected balance up to $25,000. **Family Medical Leave Coverage does not protect leave of .absence while a member is a temporary employee, independent contractor, self-employed or employed by a joint borrower.