Financial safety and security
What is LendShield?
Life is unpredictable. You may worry about unexpected events that would leave you scrambling to pay your bills. That’s where LendShield (Debt Protection) comes in to protect you against your debts. It can help relieve financial pressure in the event of death, sickness, injury, or involuntary unemployment. With LendShield (Debt Protection) you enjoy peace of mind that comes from knowing you and your credit rating are protected.
Call us today to get started: 801-923-6176
Already have LendShield (Debt Protection) and need to make a claim? Click this link and follow the instructions to submit yours today.Submit a claim
What does LendShield cover?
Who is eligible?
- short and long term closed-end loans (auto loans, RV loans, etc)
- open-end consumer credit plans (credit cards, overdrafts, etc)
- unsecured lines of credit
- home equity lines of credit
- second mortgages
LifePlus Details and Benefits
- Hospitalization covers a member if they’re admitted to a hospital for at least 48 consecutive hours. It will cancel 3 protected payments up to $3,000.
- Accidental dismemberment provides coverage for external, violent, and accidents that result in the total irrecoverable loss of sight, a foot, or a hand. Coverage will cancel up to 100% of the protected balance up to $100,000*
- Terminal illness covers a member who receives a certified diagnosis of a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less. It will cover 100% of the protected balance up to $100,000
- Family medical leave covers an unpaid leave of absence from employment for at least 14 consecutive days to care for a family member as defined by the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act.**
- loss of life of a non-protected dependent provides coverage upon the death of a dependent that was claimed on tax returns in the past two years. This will cancel 3 protected payments up to $3,000.
- Helps you avoid financial hardship in times of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
- Protects your credit rating after unfortunate life events.
- Affordable premium included in your loan payment.
- Add or cancel at any time.